Tax Forms and Stuff

Hey everyone, for those of you who are self employed musicians, (or have a day job and also work as a musician) you can write off  a lot of expenses. Please download this form and see page two. This will tell you the categories in which you can claim expenses. (NOTE this form is for Canada only, tax year 2011). This form would be filled out along with the

T1 General.

Remember – save all your receipts for everything!

T2125    Statement of Business or Professional Activities